Faculty are asked to contribute in so many meaningful ways towards the lives and education of Lafayette College students.
The endowed Delta Kappa Epsilon Faculty Award integrates DKE students with the faculty and provides a token of appreciation for those faculty members who spend their time outside of class in support of our partnership. This award provides recognition to those outstanding faculty who dedicate their time in support of both our fraternity and our students in advancing the Objects of Delta Kappa Epsilon and the Mission of the College.
Some of the ways the faculty have helped DKE in recent years include:
- Helping our students identify service learning opportunities in the community
- Proctoring study hours for our brothers
- Encouraging us to become “SuperFans” recognized by the athletic department
- Actively participating in DKE Leadership Conferences and guiding our strategic planning process
- Serving as a trusted mentor